Daxko respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Daxko may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please furnish Daxko with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you that the above information is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf;
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
Please send Daxko the above information by mail to the following address:
Attn: Legal Department
600 University Park Place, Suite 500
Birmingham, Alabama 35209